Mon, 19 Jul 2010
maXimus is the powerful, new successor to XDFviewer. maXimus builds on the success of XDFviewer by adding full support for OpenXDF 1.0 and a full suite of editing capabilities.
maXimus provides the following features for both OpenXDF and EDF files:
- 32 display channels.
- An electrode editor for editing source electrode properties.
- An intuitive montage editor.
- On-plot polarity, filter, and sensitivity settings.
- Fast high-pass, low-pass, and notch (50/60Hz) filters.
- 10s, 15s, 20s, 30s, 1m, 2m, and 5m time bases.
- 1/2s, 1s, 5s, and EEG-style (6mm) time reference lines.
- Intuitive file navigation.
- Configurable display colors.
- Supports disjoint recording sessions within a data file.
- Annotation display (event log).**
maXimus provides the following additional features for OpenXDF files:
- Password-based encryption
- Editing sleep scoring.
- Editing sleep events.
- Editing annotations.
- Supports all patient information defined in OpenXDF 1.0.
- Supports displaying multiple data files as one continuous plot.
* System Requirements:
Microsoft Windows XP or Vista
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or greater
** For EDF files, maXimus interprets entries on the EDF Annotations signal which have no duration, which are not used to timestamp data records, and which contain text as event log entries. All other annotations are ignored. For OpenXDF files, entries in the Notes section of the header are used.